"I can't help it. I can resist everything but temptation."
Part time grad student, full time nerd. I'm in love with a little bit of everything. Trying to decrease world suck. I love friends. And strangers. And questions. And books. My soul is made out of music. I feel like high fives make the world a better place. And I love writing letters.
(My real life tumblr is theatricalenthusiasm sooo...you can see what I do in my real life :D #apartment stories, #fact and #day )
I Am The Messenger, Markus Zusak.
Literally one of my favorite books of all time and it is really hard for me to say that.
Also, how I feel right now
In about fifteen minutes I will depart to the airport for my next adventure. I am off to Prague again! I will probably be nonexistent for the next couple weeks but I will try to update what I am doing!
Hugs and kisses and happiness to you all!
ROBIN! Weird You’re one of my favorite blogs too!
1. I often do not realize I am not saying actually words. I don’t speak english about 80% of the time. I just speak my own language.
2. I like to sing songs but if I don’t know the words I will just replace them with random consonants so I can still sing. Or I will sing the musical part.
3. I love avocados. I eat them like apples.
4. I collect versions of the Chronicles of Narnia and The Princess Bride, the books.
5. I am a dog person but currently am one half of a pair of mom’s to some really needy adopted cats. Who don’t realize that they are in fact cats, and not like mountain goats, birds or ducks or whatnot.
6. I hate wearing shoes.
7. I have on year left before I finish my MFA in scenic design. And it’s kind of terrifying not knowing what’s going to happen next. BUT ADVENTURE AWAITS.
8. My sister is the greatest thing to ever grace this planet. She’s my best friend and she makes me brave. Whenever I am terrified about being in a new situation I just pretend I’m her and I instantly get braver. I am so excited to go on two amazing adventures with her this summer. First on our birthright trip to Israel and then on family vacation with our parents to France.
9. I am sometimes overwhelmed by the feeling that I am never going to find anyone.
10. Root beer on tap is one of the best things on this planet. Similarly, if you feed me any combination of chocolate and raspberries I will basically agree to anything.
Jess Day (via iloveyouandilikeyou)